Thursday, February 17, 2011

Let's Try Again!!

Okay, I have been gone a while... everything got too personal to talk about.

BUT NOW I'M BACK!! (cue Gloria Gaynor)

And don't worry, I never stopped cruising my dives... I was probably there a little too much to blog! lol.

So now we are starting the New Dive Bar Diva Chronicles... which are even better.. why?? Cause now I'm single bitches!!

Seriously, I'm in a much better place and having tons of fun!

So what do we have to look forward to??

Spring in Atlanta - when everyone gets frisky!! We are gonna go on some road trips, attend some fabulous festivals (oyster, crawfish, and of course gay pride!), and as always there are the dives!!

Always a fun time!

So the dives have changed a little - Ms. Diva got her ass baned from one (now THAT is a story) and has become addicted to the charms of the Claremont Lounge...

And ya know what I frickin love to eat so we are going to include some reviews and some amazing recipes...

So let's get at it!

Not gonna talk too much about last week as I didn't take any pics and it was just the regular... hanging at my local then finished the night at the Claremont with Trev and Megan (my best friend and his sister (luv her). Anywho, it was the usual we drank and danced the night away and laughed at the drunk guy who puked at the bar and tried to play it off... seriousy dude - GO HOME - I had told this guy a few hours before that he needed to take his ass home so no sympathy. Yes, my night was as glamorous as always!

I have some interesting things planned for this weekend including a casting call - so I will keep you updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment